Antlers…

23 Jun

Are you as amazed as I am at how popular antlers are?! I love them even more now…there are so many stylish ways to decorate with them other than the standard stuffed deer head!

(p.s. there are none of these in my house…I can’t stand the eyes watching me…)

I LOVE this!!! I am so going to bedazzle this year’s trophy!!

Antlers

Above and below are more FABULOUS ideas for sheds! We are actually working on the idea below on our bookcases….I just can’t think of a way to light up behind them…battery powered lights maybe?

[11.22.7+Antler+3.jpg]

Love…

Posted by on June 23, 2010 in Home Sweet Home

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 responses to “Antlers…

1. Bath Body

April 9, 2011 at 8:06 am

I’m really glad that you’ve created your own website and have in fact publish your thoughts. I like your work and feel I can relate to what you’ve done. A lot of people can’t even imagine having such talent. I hope that you know how lucky you are. :) Good luck to you in all your endeavors. :)

2. Robyn Beazley

June 25, 2010 at 8:39 am

The bedazzled one is my favorite!! Does Troy you’re going to do this to the trophy he catches this year? Also – what about an Ikea light/lamp for behind the bookshelf antlers? Have fun!!

June 25, 2010 at 9:17 am

Uh, no…he’s not aware of my plans….we’ll cross that bridge when we get there!;) Ikea light…that’s a good idea, thanks!

3. Crystal

June 24, 2010 at 7:10 am

I am still not crazy about those antlers, but do want those barn doors that are in the first picture. Love those.

June 24, 2010 at 8:11 am

And doesn’t the rug look fantastic with it?! Next time I am in Mexico…gotta get me one of those!

• Kelly

June 24, 2010 at 2:15 pm

I have seen doors like those at http://www.woodstarproducts.com. Don’t know what the cost is but, looks like they could be make to look just like these. Beautiful doors!!

4. farmerstrophywife

June 23, 2010 at 8:08 pm

So glad you are getting great ideas for your homes!! More coming this week, thanks for reading!

5. The Wife of a Dairyman

June 23, 2010 at 8:59 am

Great ideas! We have a pile of them at our house also. Not sure what to do with some of them, thanks for the ideas!

6. CJ

June 23, 2010 at 8:46 am

I am loving your post on Antlers. I have been looking for a way to incorporate in to my home decor. I think I have enough kicking around to do a few rooms. Thanks for all ideas.