The finale….antlers….

25 Jun

Hope you loved these designs as much as my husband did :)

(In case you missed them) ~ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday &  Thursday

Sheds under glass!? Seriously, I am glad there is the internet, I need all the help I can get!

I would never have come up with these ideas!

Hope you had fun, I know I did! And wow are there a lot of great ideas out there!!

Love…

(today I am linked to this great site!)

Posted by on June 25, 2010 in Home Sweet Home

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 responses to “The finale….antlers….

1. bethany

October 18, 2011 at 7:30 am

So I had just about finished my Pinterest board re antler/racks when I came across your amazing series. Great minds think alike and you found some TREASURES I completely repinned. Great choices, sistah!

2. Quincy

July 1, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Oh ya and where did you get those old school crates for under your bench?

July 1, 2010 at 7:56 pm

I just picked them up at different antique stores…average price was $15. “Where on Earth did you get that” in Airdrie has a bunch, or they did last time I was there! Thanks for reading!!

3. Quincy

July 1, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Hello! Some how stumbled upon your site, It’s fantastic!
    I love antlers and already have a few in our house. Waiting for the one from last fall to be finished and picked up. Will need a place to put it. Great ideas :)
    P.s. Love your entry way. such great ideas.

July 1, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Hi and thanks! There can never be too many ways to use antlers….at least that’s what my hubby tries to tell me!! :)

4. Robyn Beazley

June 25, 2010 at 8:34 am

I love the vase with them showcased! SO creative. Fantastic series this week Cathryn – even for the non-hunter wife ;)