Fall fashion trend…

15 Sep

I did a look of the week a while back of Angelina Jolie in a leopard print trench… and now according to all the magazines and stylists, leopard is going to be HUGE this fall. What are your thoughts? Going to go for it? Or not?!

Here are a few outfits that I’ve thrown together for fun using a fab site called Polyvore…it’s soooo fun…I get to play dress up and not spend a dime…my husband loves it!

Posted by on September 15, 2010 in My Thoughts

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 responses to “Fall fashion trend…

1. Nancy

September 20, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Animal print never goes out of style as far as I’m concerned. Really it’s classic!

September 20, 2010 at 7:03 pm

I agree…and wonder why this is being forcast as such a “trend” for fall. Isn’t it always in style?!

2. Laura

September 15, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Gawd you have sweet skills! That are really hard on my budget. Love leopard, and love that jacket in #2.

3. itsstrangelyme

September 15, 2010 at 11:28 am

Love the leopard print scarf and the cowboy boots!

September 15, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Aren’t they great?! I’m all about working leopard in subtle ways….although finding a fab leopard print dress would be good too…

September 15, 2010 at 8:10 am

I am all over leopard print for fall. Shoes, skinny belt, sweater, scarf (just don’t wear them all at once!). If anyone is looking for a great leopard print scarf, H&M has a wonderful cotton one with ruching down the middle and it’s under $20.

September 15, 2010 at 1:42 pm

Thanks for the tip! I’ll have to swing through there next time I’m in town!

5. Shari

September 15, 2010 at 7:21 am

I absolutely love your fashion sense, Cathryn! I always like to take as many tips as I can from ladies like you, b/c I just don’t quite have that knack yet of being able to put cute/fashionable outfits together it seems! I’m usually pretty basic. The 3rd outfit is my fave – love it!

September 15, 2010 at 1:44 pm

And I love doing it…although my wallet (and husband) aren’t that thrilled….