DIY….

10 Nov

I’ve mentioned it before, and I will say it again.

I am TERRIBLE at DIY. I have little to no patience and pay no attention to detail.

It’s fun.

Because I have found soooo many fantastic ideas out there on the world wide web and…

sigh

Soooo…here are some of them…if anyone of you want to tackle them, feel free to make two and send me one!! :)

Pinned Image

*image from here*

Pinned Image

*image from here*

Pinned Image

*image from here*

Pinned Image

*image from here*

Posted by on November 10, 2011 in DIY, Home Sweet Home

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 responses to “DIY….

November 10, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Am I the only one who loves those pendant lights? Now all I need are some old buckets! I’ll trade you two old barn bucket for one finished pendant?!!! :)

2. Briana

November 10, 2011 at 10:14 am

I have the wood for my son’s growth chart stained, because I made my dad do it when he came in town. And that’s as far as that project went. I need to get it finished!

3. Robyn Beazley

November 10, 2011 at 8:11 am

I love the chalk board in the bathroom! Would be fun for a kids bathroom or in my own for writing ideas down ;)

4. Cheyenne

November 10, 2011 at 7:48 am

I’m on that growth chart….outta heifer board! ;)

November 10, 2011 at 8:59 am

Me too! I don’t know why I never thought of something like this!? So cute and movable!!

5. LuLu Kellogg

November 10, 2011 at 5:06 am

LOVING the chalk paint on the bathroom walls!!

November 10, 2011 at 9:00 am

Isn’t it great!? I really like the gold frame idea too…this would look great in any room really, especially because you can buy chalkboard paint in almost every color now too!