DIY…

09 Jan

Pinned Image

A neat idea for those of you who are actually talented at this kinda stuff…

I am not in that group. :(

Posted by on January 9, 2012 in DIY, Home Sweet Home

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 responses to “DIY…

1. Deb Trotter

January 17, 2012 at 8:34 am

I’m getting to be the same way about mirrors and frames all over the wall that you are about the burn-out tees and round toed cowgirl boots … “so over it.” In spite of that, I have to admit that the cowboy hats hanging above the mirrored wall at least lend a new “Wow” factor to an otherwise same-old-same-old idea. So maybe there’s a lesson there? But gosh darn it, what IS it?

January 17, 2012 at 1:20 pm

LOL. I think everything eventually gets old…that why I LOVE change so much! If I had the budget, my wardrobe and house would receive a seasonal refresh!! (gotta work on winning that lottery!)

2. Raquel

January 11, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Heehee, I’m not that talented either but I try! I love the mirrors idea & recently while shopping at Antro, I saw some sunglasses being hung in a picture frame.. I’m going to try that idea “someday”

January 11, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I am always on the lookout for mirrors with that old tarnished look, this would be a great way to show them off!

3. fionasmosaic

January 11, 2012 at 11:21 am

I love the row of cowboy hats, and the mirrors. FUN! I’m something of a DIY’er, but there are definitely things I let the professionals do. Both my daughter’s are artists and I just had them hand paint 120 tiles for my kitchen of herbs and flowers that will be mixed up with white tile. I could never do what they did, and the tiles are stunning.

Hope you are enjoying that baby girl!
    Fi

January 11, 2012 at 1:50 pm

How great to have some gorgeous art that you love and that has such meaning! And don’t you worry, our baby girlie is soooo spoiled! :)

4. Joanne

January 10, 2012 at 1:53 pm

I wish I had that much space to devote to “ME”!!!!!

January 10, 2012 at 2:27 pm

That is such a good point! Don’t we all…I’m redoing our bedroom and my husband was objecting to a few of the girlier things…until I asked how many of his friends hang out in our room…he hasn’t cared about what I picked since! :)

5. Chloe

January 10, 2012 at 6:37 am

I am not in that group either. Wish I was!

January 10, 2012 at 11:25 am

I like to think I am…but that just leads to problems…half finished projects and the like!