A new idea…

25 Apr

Ok, stop me if this is a TERRIBLE idea…

I have decided that because I am awful at taking pictures of myself, what about videos?! I will tape me in my wonderful, exciting, fabulous life. And then make you watch them?!

Why?

Well, I think I am hilarious.

Kidding.

Sorta.

But, why not?!

And sooo…here I am.

Brace yourself!

Posted by on April 25, 2012 in My Thoughts

15 responses to “A new idea…

1. Tracy Stanley

May 4, 2012 at 12:34 pm

You are so darn adorable!! As a mother of three (now older “teenagers” 20, 18 & 15) I can totally relate to the hollaring at them to get in car seats, although it was so long ago, I’d go back to that time in a second!! Love your blog and can’t wait to see more of your crazy crazy busy life!!

2. Kaci Waller

April 30, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Totally off topic, but is that boot stitching on your driver’s seat? And if so, WHERE did you find them??? LOVE!!

April 30, 2012 at 3:25 pm

LOL..yes, it’s the dodge longhorn truck. i think that is what it’s called. it’s my hubby’s new truck and it’s all westerny. it’s pretty fab!

3. veronica

April 30, 2012 at 7:43 am

LOVE IT !!! And maybe you can do an Outfit of the day while your at it LOVE your laugh very real

4. laura

April 26, 2012 at 5:43 am

love it! thanks for making us smile :)

April 25, 2012 at 5:46 pm

What a FABULOUS idea!!! Can’t wait to follow along :)

6. Bailey Mikell

April 25, 2012 at 4:44 pm

You are awesome. I adore you. That is how I will be, I hope, when I’m a mum. You are so cute:) more more more! xoxo

April 25, 2012 at 8:07 pm

LOL…I’m not so cute when I am “screaming” at my kids to stop hitting each other and to GET IN THEIR CAR SEATS, for the 100th time! ;) But thanks and I am gonna have fun taping stuff!!! (now hopefully interesting things will start happening!)

• Bailey Mikell

April 25, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Oh that will be the story of my life when I have children, I’m sure. Momma’s gotta do what momma’s gotta do! I was raised by a single mom… I get it:) parents are learning how to be parents, just like children have to learn how to behave. That’s the biggest lesson I learned from my mom when we would argue… that she hasn’t ever been a mom before, and that she is doing her best with what she knows. xoxo

April 25, 2012 at 9:45 pm

you are too cute! and totally right!!!

7. kailanicoler

April 25, 2012 at 2:57 pm

You remind me soooo much of the Dixie Chicks! Adorable!

8. Cj

April 25, 2012 at 1:21 pm

One word: tripod. Get one to film while you’re driving. Can’t wait to see the crazy!