boots. boots. boots.

05 Feb

anyone else have a boot “problem”?!

please tell me i am not alone?!

(actually, i already know i am not. you peeps are crazy about your boots!!)

wanna see my collection?!

(i knew you did!)

526

ok. there are a few pairs of mine missing, and a few pairs of my hubby’s boots in there. but these are always here because these are the boots we wear regularly…

and the dominating brand?!

Ariat

hands down.

every time i try on a pair they fit like i have owned them for years. and my husband is a convert too. (and i didn’t even influence him!) he just came home one day with THREE new pairs of boots. all Ariat.

i wonder what he would have said if i did that?! lol

and those brown shoes in the lower left corner? i have had those bad boys for over 10 years, and they are still 100% perfect. no seriously. there are no rips, fabric breakdown or worn soles.

anyone else have a pair of something that has aged that well?!

love!!!

and um. i am now wanting/needing these.

like em?!

Pinned Image

and these…

Pinned Image

*boots from here*

think my husband would notice if they were accidentally added to the collection?!

*p.s. this was a sponsored post thx to Cavender’s re: ariat boots, but all opinions

and boots are 100% mine (or will be soon!!)*

Tags: , , , ,

13 responses to “boots. boots. boots.

1. Raquel - Horses & Heels

February 16, 2013 at 1:22 pm

There is no such thing as too many boots! I love seeing other people’s boot collections : )

2. Real Life Farm Wife

February 10, 2013 at 4:12 pm

My two favorite pairs of boots are my Ariat workboots and Red Wing motocycle boots.

But I think I need more. :-)

3. gigi

February 5, 2013 at 8:12 am

My FIL is a cowboy and has lived in boots his whole life. My hubby has him in Atriats now. I have Ariat, Corral and Frye. Ariat are so comfy! I’m heading to Austin this month and I think I will add to my collection after seeing the yours.

4. Brandy

February 5, 2013 at 7:49 am

Love the front door pic, looks like our house! Hands down agree Ariat’s are my favourite’s as well! Hmmm… I might just have to go shopping now!

February 5, 2013 at 7:38 pm

i need a new system too…more shelves? my only problem is the more shelves, the higher the kids can climb…darn little monkeys!

5. Emily at the farm files

February 5, 2013 at 5:11 am

Great boot collection! I really like the second pair you’ve pictured…heading over to Cavender’s to check them out now.

February 5, 2013 at 7:38 pm

thanks! i should have staged it with my whole collection…next time!! and i hope you had fun shopping!!

February 5, 2013 at 1:53 am

Well, you get a HELL YES from me on this one! My Ariats (note the emphasis on plural here) are hands down THE most comfy boots I own…not to mention that they have serious SUZIESTYLE ! And my MR only owns ONE pair of boots…yup…they’re ARIATS!

Amen sistah!

~Suzie!

February 5, 2013 at 7:39 pm

see. boots rock. and i think you should totally get some new killer black ankle biker booties…and post about it!!

• Suzie Salmon

February 11, 2013 at 9:00 am

Trust me…I’ve been looking ;)