*image from here*
Category Archives: Home Sweet Home
And don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!
*image from here*
A neat idea for those of you who are actually talented at this kinda stuff…
I am not in that group.
Ok…so other than fabulous-ness, what do these interiors have in-common?!
Gorgeous art that’s what!! And I have a giveaway for you that you are going to love!
Meet Julia of Gallivanting Girl Photography! She has offered up a great giveaway to all of you darlings!! Up for grabs is a $50 gift certificate to use at her etsy shop!!! And just look at this girl’s talent!!
(this rooster is my favorite!!)
1- Head on over to The Gallivanting Girl on Etsy.com and come back here leaving a comment telling us your favorite print!
2- Follow The Gallivanting Girl on facebook and leave a comment here telling us!
3- Follow me on twitter and leave a comment here telling me so!
4- Follow this blog via the subscription button and leave a comment here telling me!
5- Follow me on Facebook and leave a comment here telling me!
Contest open from today until Friday, January 13th at midnight and the winner will be announced the following Monday!! Good luck!
*image from here*
I am so happy to introduce ANOTHER guest blogger!!
Aren’t I a lucky girl to have such amazing blogger friends?!! Today is Brandy from Cashmere & Camo… a fab blog from an Alberta girl who LOVES her fashion and hunting…can’t get a better combo than that!
This post is another addition to the “TOP 100 can’t live without items“!!
When the FTW asked me to come up with a list of my top ten items that I love and need, I thought it would be easy! But when I got down to the brass tacks of writing out my list I realized my wants and needs weren’t jiving. As life evolves so does my list so as of today my top 10 things I LOVE but necessarily don’t need, but WANT anyways are:
1. Shearling Ranch Coat- I love soft, classic shearling! Combine that with the practical idea of a ranch coat and I have a very romantic vision of going out to the barn on a winter morning and saddling up my horse in style.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Clutch- I’m not even particular on which one, I love them all!
3. Valentino Dress- I’m currently in love with lace and would love a classic Valentino shift that can transition through the years.
4. Old Gringo Erin Bone Boots- Ok, maybe jumping the gun here but I would love these boots for summer or even a wedding look?
5. Tom Ford Sunglasses- It’s hard to find them in Canada but every time I see a pair of sunglasses I like it turns out to be Tom Ford.
6. Doloris Petunia Cuff- These cuff’s have a vintage flair with enough glitter and glam to make a statement every time. They would make a great investment piece to my accessories collection!
7. Western Inspired Doctor’s Bag- I have always wanted a classic leather Dr’s bag to use as a carry on or weekend bag. Found this vintage one at Modern Cowgirl.com that I love.
8. Ralph Lauren Leather Corset Belt- My all time favorite designer Mr. Ralph Lauren. I would love to splurge and get one of the corset belts for dresses and jackets.
Tags: antler, antlers, blog, boots, Camo & Cashmere, Camo and Cashmere, country decor, country decorating, cowboy boots, decor, decorating, farm decor, farm decorating, home decor, jewelery, Ralph Lauren, ranch decor, ranch decorating, rustic, shopping, western, western decor, western decorating, western fashion
I liked doing my PINK CHRISTMAS, so I thought I’d carry on…
And since the Junk Gypsy’s rock…
Here is a junky themed Christmas!