The Farmer’s Trophy Wife on Tv?!

17 Aug

A few weeks ago, I got to be interviewed and filmed by some fantastic guys from Primetime Alberta. It was a full, fun day and I loved every minute of it!

Ok, maybe not the 1/2 hour before they showed up…that’s when the nerves kicked in, but once they got here, I relaxed and had a blast.

And here we are, it’s going to be on tv tonight on the Access Channel at 7 and 11 p.m. (MT).

I may or may not watch.

Love…

Posted by on August 17, 2010 in My Thoughts

Tags: , , , , ,

10 responses to “The Farmer’s Trophy Wife on Tv?!

1. Judy

August 19, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Thanks for posting the link. It was a great little piece and you don’t appear nervous at all. I like that you are “bucking” the trend of the traditional farmer’s wife. That said, I also love that you do things such as pickle carrots. I buy my canning at the farmer’s market in Calgary and put my own label on them. Woila! Canning is complete and I have time to do things such as read your blog.

August 19, 2010 at 5:44 pm

I did pickle the carrots, but we’ll see how they actually turn out….wish me luck! And thanks for watching…it was fun to do. Up next my own reality show…LOL.

2. farmerstrophywife

August 19, 2010 at 8:08 am

Thanks for all the support! It was great fun and a fabulous way to end the summer! The link is http://tinyurl.com/25b39zm

3. Cheyenne

August 18, 2010 at 11:39 am

I actually just looked it up-easy peasy, and you look great! That is so neat!

4. Cheyenne

August 18, 2010 at 11:33 am

Hooray! I was going to ask about a link too, I see someone else has it covered. Mercy lady, you are a celebrity! 🙂

5. Robyn Beazley

August 18, 2010 at 10:16 am

It was so amazing!!

6. april

August 17, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Brent and I are sitting down together about to watch!! 🙂

7. Kelli

August 17, 2010 at 11:38 am

Awesome!

8. The Wife of a Dairyman

August 17, 2010 at 9:47 am

That’s awesome! Congratulations! Can you post the link to it once you get one?
    I’m sure you’re fabulous on film:)….watch it!

August 17, 2010 at 1:49 pm

I’ll watch it…I can’t not…and I will totally post the link! Thanks for the support!