Some spring looks…

04 Apr

Being that there is a foot of snow still in  my yard…this is just wishful thinking. But it was fun to create these and I thought that maybe spring has sprung somewhere…

spring look

sping
sping

And of course….for all the ladies out checking their momma cows!! 😉
calving outfit!

Happy Monday all!

Love….
Cathryn

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 responses to “Some spring looks…

1. SarahT

July 7, 2011 at 12:01 pm

I was wondering where you can buy these outfits? LOVE them.

July 7, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Hello! If you click on the pictures, it will take you to my polyvore site and there will be links for each item there. Let me know if it doesn’t work!! And thanks!

2. Lexi

April 8, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Wow I don’t remember when I have seen calving chains so shiny! Hope you don’t have to use yours. We are just starting calving so I will shine ours up too.

April 10, 2011 at 6:46 pm

LOL…they don’t get to stay shiny for long! Hopefully you don’t get to yours either! we have been lucky so far!!

3. Shari

April 5, 2011 at 9:11 am

Ha! Loved the last look with the chains and handles 😀 Love the outfits!

4. Laura

April 4, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Um, yes, if you could kindly refrain from tempting me with pretties I can’t afford, that would be super. Haha! We seriously need to have a shopping trip this year.

5. Sue

April 4, 2011 at 9:04 am

My black wardrobe is ready for a splash of colour for sure!!!….and a Happy Monday to you too!

April 4, 2011 at 10:32 am

Mine too…I’ve started putting away all my browns and blacks….just can’t seem to pull them off anymore! (yay spring!)

6. Lauren

April 4, 2011 at 8:19 am

Love the calf pulling chains Cathryn, nice touch! 🙂

April 4, 2011 at 10:32 am

Ha! I thought they would be appropriate! (thankfully we haven’t had to use ours much so far!!!)