Cow skulls…

07 Apr

Now, I know not all of you are into skulls, antlers…or anything animal or dead for home decor….

But, for those of us who are!

INSPIRATION: Fancy Cowhide Chair

Erin Martin Barn 3

Corpirate painted skull

*image from pinterest*

Love…

Cathryn

Posted by on April 7, 2011 in Home Sweet Home

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 responses to “Cow skulls…

1. Linette Booker Lee

January 8, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Beautiful and rustic look! Take you back to the Ponderosa! Big Valley. Keep pushing 2016! My guy friend is into deer heads and all things duck decoys statues. Love this post. Thanks for sharing your taste or style.

2. Beth

April 8, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I have one just like image #2 that I got from my father-in-law. The horns are beautiful! It was hanging at the ranch, but they sold it. So it moved to my house. I was really excited at first, but then I tried to hang it up….and it freaked me out! I felt like the spirit of the dead cow was watching me (and I don’t even like beef!) I love hanging antlers, but I’m still looking for a spot for that cow skull…. Also, I’m really digging image #3 – I don’t think I’d want to sit in that room by myself, but it’s a cool concept.

3. jessimarie33

April 8, 2011 at 9:04 am

I just recently found your site and love it! So inspiring! My boyfriend is also moving all of his antlers, skulls, and deer heads into my house, and as much as I love them, your blog has been giving me great ideas!

April 8, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Hello!! And welcome! I love meeting new readers/friends!! Out of curiousity…how did you find me?! I hope you have fun decorating with all the antlers!!!

• jessimarie33

April 11, 2011 at 8:49 am

I think I just found you through other blogs. I follow so many that I don’t remember which one! lol

April 11, 2011 at 9:29 am

Either way, so great u found me!!

April 7, 2011 at 4:27 pm

I love decorating with bones, skulls, antlers…I do have a skeleton in my office after all 😉

5. A Rancher's Wife

April 7, 2011 at 8:51 am

These are awesome. I love the idea of painting them!