Look of the week~Kate Hudson

08 Apr

Hello lovelies!!!

Hope you are having a fabulous end to your week…I know I am!

‘Cause I am having a bunch of city girls and their kids out for a “calving party”!!

…basically they get to come out, play in the mud and if we get lucky, see a cow calve or at least a new baby or two!

We’ve had 50 babies in the last 5 days, so our odds are pretty good…but I’m not promising them anything! Hopefully the weather is nice and the kids can all get out and get dirty!!

Anyways…

Here is a look of the week from my favorite girl (Kate!) to end your week!!

*image from here*

look of the week

Love you all!!!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 responses to “Look of the week~Kate Hudson

1. Cheyenne

April 11, 2011 at 6:13 am

Are things going smoothly? I, for one, am exhausted and I really don’t do anything. haha! Isn’t that terrible?

Was it fun having everyone out?

April 11, 2011 at 8:33 am

You aren’t supposed to be doing anything!! The joys of pregnancy!! It was a great day…fabulous weather and the 20 (!!) kids that were here had a BLAST in the mud!

April 9, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I agree with Holly. Love your whole selection better than Kate’s! And hope you post pics of your fabulous day with the new babies 🙂

3. Laura

April 9, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Awesome idea with the calving party! Hope you all have fun!

4. HollyLane

April 8, 2011 at 8:32 am

Oooh I love your boots selection much more than Kate’s, even though she is one of my favorites!

5. Kody

April 8, 2011 at 8:15 am

O my goodness girl, 50 in 5 days!?! I have cows also, so I know the trials of calving season!! Although you all are on a much bigger scale than I am now. I had 60 and sold off to about 10 and planning to build back up. Had mostly crossbred and shorthorns. How many do you all have?

April 8, 2011 at 6:16 pm

We have about 200?! It goes up and down depending on heifers, steers and the bulls….that’s my best guess. And they are mostly Angus, Maine and some Hereford…we go for a good beef mix here!!

6. Sue

April 8, 2011 at 8:10 am

WOW! 50 babies! Things are busy at your place.
    Sounds like you have a good day planned for all the city folk…enjoy!

April 8, 2011 at 6:15 pm

It has been a busy place…and things are going smoothly! Loving our bulls this year!!!