More Wedding Outfits!!!!

08 Sep
I got a great email from a reader the other day, and she had a request…

“…what do I wear to an upcoming wedding? It’s being held in some rodeo grounds in a couple of weeks, with a roping jackpot the next day. It starts at night so it will be cool. I’m thinking it’s going to be fairly casual but I’m just not sure what to wear!
 Any tips would be fantastic!”

Fun! Not only a great place for a wedding, but to have a roping jackpot the next day, that would make for a great weekend…and some interesting roping! 😉
I went to my trusty ol’ polyvore for some inspiration and here what I came up with!
Feel free to comment away and add your suggestions!
Or better yet, if you are a polyvore person, make up some outfits too, put them on your blog and add your link in the comments section!!!
Cathryn

1- Skinny jeans, GREAT boots, silk blouse, black blazer, gorgeous earrings, gold sunglasses and fun clutch…and a gold arm band!

wedding
 2- A gorgeous flowing blouse (in a great color!), skinny neutral pants, some FAB boots, and gorgeous accessories!
wedding

3- A dress with some striking colors, comfortable Frye boots, black accessories and don’t forget the sunglasses!

wedding
 4- A basic white tank with a warm cardigan, black skinny jeans and great boots with some gold accessories and of course…a hair on hide clutch!!
wedding
 5- Ruffled dress in a pretty pink, matching boots, great western jewelery and a ca-ute sweater!
wedding

11 responses to “More Wedding Outfits!!!!

1. Raquel

September 9, 2011 at 10:50 am

I love the last outfit! I have a wedding in St. Louis in a couple of months & my mind has already been going on what to wear…. unfortunately there will be no horses or cowboys in mine lol

2. Leanna

September 9, 2011 at 10:23 am

OMG I am in love with this site!! Sooo much fun to put things together 🙂

3. Ashley Marie George (@amgomg)

September 8, 2011 at 8:36 pm

I would wear all of these outfits on any given day!

September 8, 2011 at 9:20 pm

I like that about them…I hate having those dresses in my closet I buy and wear once!

September 8, 2011 at 9:22 pm

p.s. LOVE your outfit that you posted on your blog!!! Thanks for playing too!

4. Amanda @ bakingwithoutabox

September 8, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Why can’t I get invited to totally cool parties like that one!
    You outdid yourself with those wedding choices. I kept thinking, ooh I want that one til the next one came along with something even better. I’m clicking over to add to my wishlist!

September 8, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Thanks! I kinda love doing these outfits…easier on the wallet! And I have never been to a rodeo wedding either…it would be fun!

5. Shari

September 8, 2011 at 9:19 am

LOVE, love, love all these outfits! My personal fave is the last one…where did you find those boots?!

September 8, 2011 at 11:01 am

Thanks! I would love to own them all too! If you click on the photo, it will take you to my polyvore site and the boots should be listed! Happy shopping!