F…

27 Sep

I am back….

Not too sure if you noticed the light posting last week, but I was a little preoccupied.

My darn uterus decided that it was ready to have a baby.

Not cool.

So, I spent a couple days resting and discussing with it the fact that this was 3 months too early and that I may have to ask it to vacate the property if it doesn’t behave. My uterus listened and now I am home…still pregnant and doing great.

Anyways…

I am back to my old self and here are some more outfits for my A to Z collection!!

*and again…if anyone has any event they want me to cover…comment away!*

F...
field supper

Football

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

18 responses to “F…

1. Steph

October 12, 2011 at 3:18 am

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the outfits! Do you think we could get a few more outfits for upcoming Fairs?

October 12, 2011 at 7:36 pm

I would love to! ummm….we don’t have fairs here in Canada…is it like a cattle show?

2. Robyn Beazley

October 10, 2011 at 12:46 am

Love these!!

3. Andi Stone Goins

October 4, 2011 at 8:16 pm

You hit the mark on every occasion! Stylish and put together without looking ‘put together’….ya know? Love them all!

My question…..if you could only buy one pair of boots this fall, what would they be? Something to dress up or down…..pair with skinny jeans or leggings or wear with bootcut jeans or a skirt?

I’m in love with so many, but alas can only afford one pair. Please help!

Thanks so much for all the dream outfits and all the hard work you do 🙂

xoxo, Andi

4. Mel

September 29, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Glad you are still pregnant… and feeling better! I’m enjoying your blog, as always. Love the Field Supper outfit. Cute idea. I can only hope to look half that stylin’ when I bring suppers to the field… 😉

5. Weekend Cowgirl

September 29, 2011 at 2:16 pm

Stay well… It is sad, but I have not purchased one new fall item yet. ;-(

September 29, 2011 at 10:16 am

I am very happy to hear you’re feeling better and are able to rest up a little. I am prescribing a full 3 months of playing on Pinterest and Polyvore, or just cruising the blogoshphere while you take it easy!!!
    Dr. SuzieSays

7. Cheyenne

September 29, 2011 at 7:22 am

Oh, you take care of that ‘darn uterus.’ I am not sure how you really rest at home with two little children—-or in my case there is the husband to worry about as well. I’m glad you’re at home…I’m guessing you were at the Foot if you were that early and oh my, I know it’s the best place to be when you’re that early, but it reminds me of a busy shopping mall…trying to get on the elevator?!

I love your latest post on the Fall colors—I love those colors.

Take good care of yourself! Thinking of you!

8. Kody

September 28, 2011 at 5:00 am

Glad you are feeling better and love it when you do these! 🙂

9. Amanda

September 27, 2011 at 8:13 am

Oh sweetie! How alarming. So glad it is behaving better. Hope you are feeling ok. Love those fashion choices. Think I definitely need the green shirt. And those boots!!

10. Blaize Wynn

September 27, 2011 at 7:26 am

I need some ideas for 2 outfits!!
    The first is to wear to downtown Kansas city, after a judging contest. Not too dressy, not to casual. The other is to wear at the awards banquet the next morning. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )