Seriously?!

*from unearthed*

Black and White Streaked Calf Hair Cuff Bracelet - by UNEARTHED

Black and White Striped Calf Hair Cuff Bracelet - by UNEARTHED

Cowhide Fur Cuff Bracelet ( Spotted Leopard Gold Lined ) - by UNEARTHED

Posted by on February 1, 2012 in Fashion & Beauty

Tags: , , , , ,

10 responses to “Seriously?!

1. Raquel

February 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm

These are great, I’ve been wanting to buy some new cuffs lately. In fact cuffs are the one new piece that I’m going crazy about!

2. Crystal Cattle

February 2, 2012 at 11:25 am

Love these cuffs. I might have to add them to my birthday wish list. March will be here before I know it.
    crystalcattle.com

3. Yvonne

February 2, 2012 at 2:57 am

I love these cuffy I bought the one with gold inside. This one is mine: http://pinterest.com/pin/75083518757090979/

Love yvonne

February 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Yikes…are you going to blame me for this?! 😉

• Yvonne

February 2, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Not for this one. But for all those clothes I bought of polyvore thanks to your sets.

Deep down inside, I know it was worth it…:)

February 3, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Bahahah. Ok good…as long as you are happy!! 🙂

4. Deb Trotter

February 1, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Here’s all you have to do – buy all three and call them “trophies” because – aw, heck – you know! I have the same problem with Coreen Cordova jewelry – it’s not like I need more, but I WANT more! If you learn the secret to resisting, please let me know. LOL

February 1, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Bahahah…I will! Let you know that is…buying all three might not fly, I’m heading to Texas!!! (gotta save my $$ to shop there!)